Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Globe and Mail

I was approached a couple of weeks ago by Gentech International, the company that supplies Sigma lenses to Canada.  All of the lenses that I use are Sigma lenses and I have been in contact with them for some time.  Gentech was looking for a sequence of photos to use in an ad promoting lenses that could be used for DSLR cameras capable of video.

When I heard that the ad was going to run in the Globe and Mail I was all in.  When you get a chance to have you work in the hands of 375,000 people you jump at the opportunity.

Here is the ad:

If you get the Globe and Mail the ad will be in the paper Saturday December 17, on the outside back cover of the sports section. 

Again a special thanks to David Topping at Gentech for reaching out to me for the images, and I am looking forward to maintaining a good relationship with Gentech and Sigma.

Trevor

1 comment:

  1. very cool Trev. So incredibly proud of you! Congrats
    xo mare

    ReplyDelete