Friday, October 21, 2011

Photography Gear

I thought my first post should be the gear that I will be using to create my unique and compelling images.  Below you will find the cameras and lenses that I use in my everyday photography.  Why Sigma? Sigma produces some very versatile zoom lenses which work great for sports and they really limit the number of camera bodies you have to own. Another great selling feature is the price.  Being aftermarket lenses they are more economical, and who is not trying to be more economical now?  My following blogs will hopefully be light on the technical info and full of images, but if you have a question about how any of my images are created please feel free to comment or email me and ask.  I can always be reached at trevormahoneyphoto@gmail.com .
Sigma 24-70mm f2.8


Sigma 70-200mm f2.8

Sigma 120-300mm f2.8



Sigma 1.4x Teleconverter

Sigma 15mm f2.8 Fisheye Lens
Nikon D300 DSLR

Nikon D700 DSLR

No comments:

Post a Comment